Court Reporters Office
The responsibility of the Official Court Reporter is to report verbatim the proceedings of circuit court hearings and trials.
The Office of Official Court Reporters for the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit is located in the Henry Hyde Judicial Office Facility, 505 North County Farm Road, Room 366, Wheaton, IL 60187. The Office of Official Court Reporters is able to provide a report of judicial proceedings for all court hearings except Traffic Court and Bond Court.
*The Transcript Request Order Form is now fillable online. To do so, when you open the form you must click on the 'Fill & Sign' button in the upper right hand corner of the Adobe program. Complete PDF form online, print and fax or bring to the office. Cash, Check, Money Orders or Credit Cards are accepted for payment.
- An estimated cost for a transcript can be requested.
- A deposit will be required before the preparation of the transcript begins.
- Balance is due upon pick up or delivery arrangements may be made with the Court Reporter.
- Orders received after 4:00 p.m. will be processed the following business day.
- Regular Delivery (3 weeks) $4.00 per page
- Expedited Delivery (2-7 days) $4.75 per page
- 24 Hour turn around $5.50 per page
- Appeals should be addressed in letter form to Administrator.
- A deposit will be required before preparation of the transcript.
- Balance is due upon pick up.
Please Note: The Court Reporters office is unable to answer questions regarding which judge you appeared before, what date you were in court, or other questions regarding a court case.